Thursday, May 14, 2009

forgive me missoula

Well, I made a comment about missoula yesterday that was a bit negative, and I'm here to ask missoula for forgiveness. You really aren't that bad. In fact I really enjoyed you last night. Your evening temperatures were mild, and you citizens were kind, fun, and engaging. I didn't really mean what I said about you being cold. I was having a rough day. I was sick. I was tired, grumpy, and jacked on caffeine. I ate a bad peach. I got mud on my shoes. I had a headache. My contact was bugging me. I surely didn't mean to offend you missoula.

-I accept your apology, mark.

Oh good, I was hoping to be back sometime soon. You really are a beautiful city. I enjoyed hanging out with jackie greene and drinking you all you can drink for 7 bucks micro brews!

-ok you're laying it on a bit thick now.

Sorry.

-i'm going to go eat some chocolate chips...semi-sweet.

Sounds good, the moments you are eating chocolate chips are better than the moments you aren't eating chocolate chips.

-Thick.

Ok bye! (On to portland tonight)

No comments: