Friday, May 29, 2009

Colorado at last.

We've made it to colorado! woo....my home turf. The past couple of shows have been great for response and merch. We started in Manitou Springs, which is a little hippie enclave at the foot of Pike's Peak. That was accually a very strange show....not the show itself or the other bands, who were fantastic, but what happened two hours before we arrived really threw me for a trip.
Apparently that day someone jumpe off of the roof and hung themself on the tree directly next to the venue......yea. It was really creepy. Probably the strangest tour event ever.
Enuf about that.
Last night was Denver. We played at the Meadowlark Bar on the outside stage with three other bands. We played first and had plenty of time to hang out and catch up with friends. My sister and brother in law came out, as well as my old buddy ryan. One of the best things about tour is getting in touch with old friends and meeting new ones. I love it.
So nothing super fancy today.....I'm sure a weekend in Ft. Collins with Boone and Ginny will provide a plethera of blogging material :-)

No comments: